"97 Acura RL

Thread: "97 Acura RL

"97 Acura RL

1997 Acura RL (3.5 V6) i'm xperiencing intermittent power loss, only firing on three cylinders.. Diagnostic test indicated "Ignition pulse probelm" I have since change cam sensors and no result..my trouble started after the engine was serviced (engine seals ,Oil & Fuel filters were change, injectors wewe cleaned as well) Anyone has any idea where we may check next??

Have you reported your problems back to the mechanic who did your service?

Make sure that all connections to the injectors are fully connected.
    99 Integra GSR
    06 TSX

duck squad member #00003

As a matter of fact the car has been at the said mechanic for a week, and still no resolution..before it was intermittent, now the car starts with only 3 cylinders firing..

Acura Parts

Zaxon Auto Parts offers the best used parts for this model, you can get in touch with them and get the best quote for your car.