Temperature gauge

Temperature gauge

My temp gauge on my 01 legend coupe does not move. It stays buried in the cold replaced the tstat no change. want to replace the coolant temp sensor but i can find it. Does anyone know of the location.

Never heard of an 01 Legend! However, here is a link to 91 coolant temp sensor: http://www.atfinley.com/service/inde...&z=2690&r=0934
    Parting out my Red and White 91 L Sedans (mostly type 'F', some type 'E'):

Legend Parts: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1617199221.html

Banned
    Temperature reflects the momentous thermal condition of a homogenous material. Measurement of temperature normally requires close, direct contact between the material and the sensor in such a manner that the sensor responds quickly to the temperature of the material.
    ==============================
    ivf clinic
    free internet dating services

Try changing the coolant temp sending unit, it's a completely different unit from the temp sensor.
    Geo Metro Type-R
    JDM 3-1 header
    JDM Type-R Emblem conversion
    Bling bling hubcaps