Notices

Acura Legend to buy ,how reliable??common problems??tips??

Old 02-20-2008, 10:55 AM
PETEROCK29

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Acura Legend to buy ,how reliable??common problems??tips??

hi guys ive been thinking about buying an acura legend i had one previously but it was destroyed mechanically prior owners did not take car of the car at all,i want to upgrade from my 92 camry.i want a reliable car to drive anywhere i want and look good doing it.how reliable are these cars all around any minor or major common problems???i know this is the place to ask for tips and info about these gorgeous cars.any and all info is much appreciated thanxx
Old 02-22-2008, 11:37 AM
L3GKANG
Prezz of ACURA-HOLIKS

Originally Posted by PETEROCK29
hi guys ive been thinking about buying an acura legend i had one previously but it was destroyed mechanically prior owners did not take car of the car at all,i want to upgrade from my 92 camry.i want a reliable car to drive anywhere i want and look good doing it.how reliable are these cars all around any minor or major common problems???i know this is the place to ask for tips and info about these gorgeous cars.any and all info is much appreciated thanxx
93-95 legends arent bad i own 91-94 and just picked up my wife another 91 so thats 5 we own right now not counting the parts cars!
Old 02-25-2008, 07:56 PM
ari_one

The cooling system must be well taken care of (hoses, radiator cap, thermostat, and waterpump), the temp must NEVER go above the half way mark. If they overheat they do have a tendency for the head gaskets to start leaking.