Thread: Jumping/Clunking When In Gear But Off The Gas

Jumping/Clunking When In Gear But Off The Gas

I'm pretty sure the motor mounts are torn/destroyed. Would this cause the car to jump or clunk when in gear but off of the gas quickly, like if you were to blip the throttle? The gear shift lever also moves back and forth when on and off the gas. Are these things correlated? Has anyone had issues that sounded like these and if so, what was the cause and the fix?

Thanks

Could be CV joint, but I think you probably have the call on the motor mount

Seems to me that two of them are easy to change, and one is a PITA
    “If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower.”

Mark Donahue

what does you mean it is little bit confusing not clear.

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura