Notices

Please read i need help!

Old 07-22-2003, 08:12 PM
lancerchick25
Hello Ladies!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please read i need help!

I really need some help. I have a 1992 Acura Integra. I know I need a new Main relay, bc my moms friend works on acuras but see i have gone to 3 different auto parts stores and im having a hard time getting it. on the part it says "mitsuba relay ass'y , MAIN RZ-0067 12 V" .....so the RZ-0067 is the part number right???? also is the main relay that one that effects the fuel system??? see when it gets hot in the inside of the car the relay locks up and i cant start the car with out hitting underneath the dash! if any one has any answers to any of my questions please post! or aim me at kristinelynnk!

thanks kristi
Old 09-03-2005, 06:11 PM
raul95020
Shyster_One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default main relay # for 92 integra

Originally Posted by lancerchick25
I really need some help. I have a 1992 Acura Integra. I know I need a new Main relay, bc my moms friend works on acuras but see i have gone to 3 different auto parts stores and im having a hard time getting it. on the part it says "mitsuba relay ass'y , MAIN RZ-0067 12 V" .....so the RZ-0067 is the part number right???? also is the main relay that one that effects the fuel system??? see when it gets hot in the inside of the car the relay locks up and i cant start the car with out hitting underneath the dash! if any one has any answers to any of my questions please post! or aim me at kristinelynnk!

thanks kristi

, yes the main relay affects your fuel system. i have the same problem with my car right now. everytime its in the sun, i know its going to turn off right after i start it, untill i put it in the shade for about 10 min. i also have a 92 LS integra and i need to replace my main relay, No RZ-0067 is not the part number, the part number is E1723A, my main relay also shows the same RZ#. I am also trying to get it from an auto store, but none of them carry it in stock, so im going to try and get one from the dealer or online, i think online it is the cheaper way to go. have you checked your main relay? does it smell burnt or look bad? call me or email 408-607-0352 -raul raul95020@yahoo.com