Notices

Drop Zone Camber..Good?? Bad?? Opinons PLEASE?

Old 07-22-2003, 06:35 PM
Wild0ne21
Vexxed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drop Zone Camber..Good?? Bad?? Opinons PLEASE?

I'm trying not to go all out and spend $130 for Ingalls or $190 for Skunk2 front camber kit

So has anyone heard or used Drop Zone FRONT camber kit? They are Ingalls style, is it good?? bad??

Let me know!!
Old 07-22-2003, 09:24 PM
WhiteLitening
I'm like dis'........

Ingalls style from what I heard, in the front is bad. If you are lowered at all the bolts tend to hit the top of your wheel well. The skunk 2's are a little pricey, but I have them on my car and they are the shit. I recommend highly, very easy to adjust and the replace the whole control arm so there will be no bumping or rubbing like the other kit.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:06 AM
b00gers

Originally posted by WhiteLitening
Ingalls style from what I heard, in the front is bad. If you are lowered at all the bolts tend to hit the top of your wheel well. The skunk 2's are a little pricey, but I have them on my car and they are the shit. I recommend highly, very easy to adjust and the replace the whole control arm so there will be no bumping or rubbing like the other kit.
its not that the bolt hits the wheel well, but those types of kit allows you to pull the control arm forward in order to get near 0 camber after a drop. doing so, the top of the arm tends to hit the wheel well. this depends on how low and what camber reading you want.

if you arent dropped that low, the ingall type kits are fine.

ive never heard of dropzone, i wouldnt buy from a company that would name themselves dropzone either.h:
Old 07-23-2003, 09:57 AM
Wild0ne21
Vexxed

Originally posted by WhiteLitening
Yeah I looked into some skunk2's but I need it kinda fast and don't have the extra $$ to get them right now.

What about ball joint cambers??

Originally posted by WiLL

its not that the bolt hits the wheel well, but those types of kit allows you to pull the control arm forward in order to get near 0 camber after a drop. doing so, the top of the arm tends to hit the wheel well. this depends on how low and what camber reading you want.

if you arent dropped that low, the ingall type kits are fine.

ive never heard of dropzone, i wouldnt buy from a company that would name themselves dropzone either.h:

Thanks for the help!

:thumbup: