Notices

daMN the Calipers....

Old 10-02-2008, 10:51 PM
turbulentrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default daMN the Calipers....

i have a 97 rs integra and had taken off the whole drivetrain off while i did an engine swap for some odd reason.... well now im tryin to replace the brake system and cant find the bolts for the calipers... my question is wut size of bolts do i need to connect the caliper bracket to the caliper? if i remember correctly they are 2 different sized bolts but im not sure...they mite be 12mm
but if anything also if anyone can tell me the pitch size
Old 10-03-2008, 09:00 AM
2001TEGGSR

Originally Posted by turbulentrider
i have a 97 rs integra and had taken off the whole drivetrain off while i did an engine swap for some odd reason.... well now im tryin to replace the brake system and cant find the bolts for the calipers... my question is wut size of bolts do i need to connect the caliper bracket to the caliper? if i remember correctly they are 2 different sized bolts but im not sure...they mite be 12mm
but if anything also if anyone can tell me the pitch size
I would not buy those bolts from a place like Home Depot or Lowe's. Go to your local Acura dealer, they can get you replacements.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:45 AM
turbulentrider

thats wut im gonna end up doin anyways, i went to a local honda mechanic and said that they would be best from the dealer so thats where im goin today

Last edited by turbulentrider; 10-03-2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: spelled word wrong