Notices

95 integ ls stock radio code?

Old 07-02-2008, 11:16 AM
phoenix137

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 integ ls stock radio code?

Hey everyone new to the forum, yea i know your thinking y does this guy have a stock tape/radio deck in his ride???.. well just bought the car and the radio wont go on cause it's stating CODE... where could i find that/ dont have the manual for it eaither?????????????
Old 07-02-2008, 11:30 AM
whatinthe
The Duke of Earl

Im pretty sure that the original owner sets that upon purchase. If there was just one code people wudnt have any problem stealing it. Just go buy a Pioneer CD player.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by whatinthe
Im pretty sure that the original owner sets that upon purchase. If there was just one code people wudnt have any problem stealing it. Just go buy a Pioneer CD player.
You are wrong.
The radio code is set at the factory and logged to the serial number on the radio and the VIN of the car.

To the OP: Check the owner's manual first, the security codes are printed on a card that often is stuck inside the manual.

If you can't find the security code card, the dealer can look it up. Remove the radio, get a copy of your registration with the car's VIN and go to a dealer. They can look up the security code on their system.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:38 AM
bnuk

mine is on the bottom of the ashtray.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 AM
whatinthe
The Duke of Earl

Dave... U r a ***. I was taking an educated guess. Ive had that problem before and there was no factory code. Thanks tho. Nice datsun picture on ur honda site. ***

*** means F A G
Old 07-03-2008, 12:19 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

The code can be obtained from the dealer. I took mine there before I sold it on Ebay. It was simple. I had all my registration paperwork and stuff, however, just for the record, Mission Viejo Acura did not seem to care. Not sure if this is the norm. for the dealer, but that is how it went down for me.