Notices

Seriously considering getting my Integra painted. Need some shop referrals.

Old 05-10-2008, 09:12 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seriously considering getting my Integra painted. Need some shop referrals.

My 99 is starting to show its age. Not bad for being parked outside, but none the less, a new coat would not be bad. It had some cancer spots that I stopped the spread with, with some garage bodywork, but you can see my patchwork and it is not blended all that great. The texture is rough too...

I would like to have the car painted the same color. I like the color and believe that avoiding a color change would be most cost effective.

Can anyone recommend a shop in the Orange County (949) (714) that could do a good paint job at a good price? Looking to spend 1500-3000. Perhaps there is a family owned business, that does good work and would be happy to have the business and not rape my wallet.

I want to avoid 1 Day, Maaco and Earl Shibe. I may as well just leave the car as it is if I am thinking of taking it to one of those places. I've read the process of painting on the website of 1 Day and it sounds legit and like they are doing the right thing, yet I hear their paint jobs still come out like shit. I had my 89 Integra painted at 1 day back in the yr. 00 because I wanted to sell it and it was primered gray, so I didn't care to spend much on a paint job, but man, it was not that great for the 800 bucks I gave them.

So not to beat a dead horse, any referrals of reputable, reasonable shops and your experience or some one you knows experience at the place would be great.

Thanks guys!!!

Last edited by ADRONICUS; 05-10-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:31 AM
1turbodc2
got boost?

i got a great shop in LA, that would do it.. pm me if u want me the info, we take all of our cars there for body needs.. from the teg (they painted my lip kit) to even the M3.. (painted my rear defusor).
Old 05-18-2008, 12:14 PM
SCUBA STEVE

I Got Somebody In Middletown New York. They Painted My Whole Car From Gray To Black. I Drive 1996 Acura Intgera Se.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:36 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by SCUBA STEVE
I Got Somebody In Middletown New York. They Painted My Whole Car From Gray To Black. I Drive 1996 Acura Intgera Se.
Orange County CA. Thanks.