Notices

Interior break down problem!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:16 AM
Ladyvalvamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior break down problem!

Ok I needs some help again...I have a 95 Acura Integra two door hatchback and I want to start working on the interior of it. Does any one have a break down for how to tear out and replace the inside like the door and window sill? I know how to get the dash, door panels, and center consol and seats out but I need the molding out from all the other places. I have a black car with tan interior and I want to make it all black. So far I haven't had much luck finding parts so I'm going to sand and paint the parts I think since there are no real custome shops around here that I trust let alone can afford. Anyone have any ideas or that can help a girl out?
Old 05-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

The Helms manual is your best resource for helping dismantle the interior. It shows all the clip locations and proper methods for panel removal.

As far as painting interior pieces, I don't know. Doesn't sound like it would turn out or hold up well.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Ladyvalvamp

I think at this point if I can't find the parts off another car I'll just leave it as is and work on selling it since I'm really getting tired of it and I hate driving an automatic :lol: