Notices

94 Teg not getting power to fuel pump

Old 05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
bbrcracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Fixed It!!!!!!!!

Thanks BNUK..... that flowchart was the ticket....It was the wiring harness blue/white wire(starter signal) had a bad connection. I was doing backflips in the front yard when it fired up!!! (not really...but still super stoked). thanks to everyone who posted with help....Billy
Old 05-21-2007, 09:25 PM
jesusublime99

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bbrcracer
Thanks BNUK..... that flowchart was the ticket....It was the wiring harness blue/white wire(starter signal) had a bad connection. I was doing backflips in the front yard when it fired up!!! (not really...but still super stoked). thanks to everyone who posted with help....Billy
Excellent job, great troubleshooting, electric problems require lots of patience. BNUK is one of the most helpful guys on here.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:07 AM
bnuk

no problem. good to hear you got it running.
Old 02-08-2015, 03:37 PM
saox

Bringing it back from the dead!!?? Anyone have any suggestions with this problem i am having? 96 integra ls. I already got a freshly charged battery, new battery cables, fuses having been thoroughly checked, replaced the relay and the new one still does the same so i know it cant be the relay. The relay clicks rapidly when cranking the car, have a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUip...ature=youtu.be