Notices

Seat Belts Beep And Light Do No Turn Off 93 Ls

Old 02-01-2006, 11:20 AM
blue_j

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Belts Beep And Light Do No Turn Off 93 Ls

Hello I Have Power Seat Belts They Were Workign Fine Some Day Last Week They Jsut Stayed Stuck Towards Teh Back And The Tham Car Would Not Stop Beeping, I Cant Find Any Fuses Or Anythign For The Matter Cuz They Seem To All Work Any Help?
Old 02-01-2006, 12:46 PM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

it's not a fuse if stuff is going off.... did you have some work done to your car recently... some sort of electrical work... it seems like there was some sort of wiring mistake... u might wanna check the door pin to make sure it didn't break, or you could go the cheap way out and just pull the horn fuse... and deal w/ the seatbelts... but it's up to you....

check ALL the fuses under the hood, and in the car... i think it may be a fuse for the seatbelts... but to be honest you suck at english... so im not sure if i fully understood it

-welcome to HAN :cheers:... capslock key is next to the "A" button
Old 02-02-2006, 06:10 PM
ACT I

lol i got same problem on driver side but my belt is stuck forward pointless and nuicance.

1 question did your car get flooded or did you leave a window cracked when it rained. Also when it rains and you come out side are your windows fogged. Or if its hot and you have the same effect i was told its because of the moisture in your floor.