Notices

Neuspeed race spring height and pics

Old 02-23-2005, 05:44 PM
slater442w30
Honda newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neuspeed race spring height and pics

Well its happening, my 92 is getting traded tomorrow for another 92 that is nicer, and my springs and camber kit are going with it I had vaos springs and camber kit and liked it but the price is too much to pay again right now. I found a set at a buddys shop, they are Neuspeed race springs all on struts, all 4 for under 100 bucks. I have 17 inch motegi MR-7 wheels that i am keeping and the tires measure out to be the same height as a stock 14 inch tire because the tires are so small. so is the 2 inches that these will drop my car be too much? My current setup is adjustable coilover and the neuspeed's are not. The tires are about 23 inches in diameter. Any pics of a 90-93 integra with neuspeed racing springs (prefer a pic with a car on 17's) would help me decide if I want to do this. I could put my stock springs back on my teg but that would take a bunch of time and cost me another 80 bucks to align the car again. Also how harsh are these gonna ride? My wife is going to drive this more than me.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You may have some clearance issues with the tires on 17 inch rims. I have the same setup and I had to roll the fenders to get my 17s under there without rubbing on a slight turn.