Notices

1994 Integra sunroof / headliner

Old 02-14-2005, 04:19 PM
onlyonekeano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Integra sunroof / headliner

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum

I have a 1994 acura Integra. My aftermarket sunroof (purchased/installed by the previous owner) is now leaking.
I am currently working on getting it fixed, maybe sealing it up or whatever i ahve to do to eliminate the problem

My headliner is water stained and doenst look very nice. Does anyone know where i can buy/find a new headline which i can install once the sunroof problem is fixed?
Old 02-14-2005, 04:29 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

you're just going to have to look around Honda/Acura message boards, check your local junkyard, or maybe go to the dealer.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:48 AM
jambra1

You may also want to check this link. They may have something available. For Saturns, they run about 1/2 the price of the dealer and are better quality.

http://www.sunroofdoctor.com/
Old 02-19-2005, 12:53 PM
WackyRicky
redoing the interior

Alternative to replacing your existing headliner is to put a new fabric of your choice on top of the headliner.
My headliner had some stains (which appeared to be blood. kinda scared me lol) that wouldn't come off, so i went to a local fabric shop and got nice suede and put it on. All you need is about 2 yrds of fabric and spray adhesive (I used 3M) and the total cost was about 30 dollar.