Cat Convertor 98 Gsr

Cat Convertor 98 Gsr

Good morning family,
    I was leaving out for work & my cat took a dump/had to called out.. So to all that to say.. I wanted to ask which one should I get ? A magnaflow high flow or I been seeing post about the Car sound. Also what's a good place to order from that you guys/gals ordered yours from... 98 Integra Gsr hatch.... Another thing I have a intake & Apex WS 2... Will car run smoother with the high flow cat vs stock cat.....

I talked to a buddy today..I said my cat was bad..He suggested a used cat..I said I was gonna get a high flow cat besides its new...He asked will I have issues going thru emissions..I said I shouldn't..Jan 2018 I'm getting historic tags since my car will be 20 years....I'm in Md...... I just found out starting October 1 you cannot have historic tags and drive to work,school etc....
    So now reason I'm asking is would I still be able to pass md emission with a high flow cat and would the "Police" Hands Up give me problems having a high flow cat.....
    Thanks...Any advice appreciated.......