Notices

Hey Master YoDub or Dubster

Old 11-20-2004, 08:46 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Master YoDub or Dubster

In regards to my Integra failing the BAR exam. Just as I thought I had enought to worry about I get a notice in the mail from Orange County Superior Court stating I have a bail amount of 336 bucks. Did you guys get anything like this? Is this a fine? For a ****ing manifold?

Under remarks is says: Payment may be sent by mail or you may appear in person at the court on or before the above due date. Yada Yada Yada.

So if you guys know what that means let me know. Does it mean pay 336 to make it go away? Go court and just show it is fixed and then it'll go away or both? If you guys, or anyone has any input let me know, I'm coming up on 5 bills in repairs and tune-ups and this will put me over 8. This whole thing sucks nucking futs.
Old 11-20-2004, 08:54 AM
carta79
Life after death

PM
Old 11-21-2004, 10:10 AM
dubcac
I

Once you pass the smog and visual test at the BAR referree, he will sign your ticket off. You go to court, show your smog papers that you passed, and you'll have to pay the $10 processing fee and be on your merry way.
Old 11-21-2004, 03:21 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

I sure hope your right man. Did I mention my father n law is a cop in Arcadia? He finally got back to me on this whole thing. He said a new program is being implemented with fines to tool the wallets and influence people to not want to modify thier cars once they see how much the penalties are. Hopefully your right though, and he is thinking of something else. No he's not a dick cop, if he aint got nothing better to do he usually drops in on the local strip joints to make sure all is good and sneek a few peeks while he's at it. I'll let you know how it goes on the bail thing I recieved. So you got the same thing as me then?
Old 11-22-2004, 11:18 PM
dubcac
I

I got the same thing. I was ticketed for my exhaust first of all, and then a CARB legal AEM intake that had the sticker on it, but the cop was an idiot fcuk on a power trip. My bail was almost $500, I went to the ref, passed visual and the sniffer, he signed my smog paperwork....went to court, showed my papers, paid 10 bucks...that was it.