Notices

93 Acura Teg, Ls

Old 10-26-2004, 10:33 PM
IKilledMYFamily

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 Acura Teg, Ls

I started off getting into the tuning of My acura whyen I got my first one 3 years ago.. It was a 90 ls. But 3 days into having it, it got totalled by a buick. Been w/o a car since untill just recent. It is a 1993 Acura Integra Ls, I was just wondering if any one out there has any good info on those cars, like tuning tips, or natural aspirations of this car. Pls, I have bought side markers to add onto it. Does any one know how these are applied ? I am really new to any car related fixing if it isnt the brakes, or installation of cd players.. Everything else is new to me.. Any help would be appreciated
Old 10-27-2004, 01:30 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Whatever you are interested in, search the forum concerning it. You can usually find a really good thread on the generic modifications to our cars.

You'll have to cut the fenders and wire the side markers to your blinkers and headlamps.

duck squad member #00003
Old 10-27-2004, 01:38 PM
dubcac
I

Originally Posted by 94civicEX
Whatever you are interested in, search the forum concerning it. You can usually find a really good thread on the generic modifications to our cars.

You'll have to cut the fenders and wire the side markers to your blinkers and headlamps.
:werd:

Or he could wire to turn signal and parking light.