Notices

just got a 2000 integra ls for my bday..would like sum help

Old 07-13-2004, 12:08 AM
import_babe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got a 2000 integra ls for my bday..would like sum help

hey everybody..im new here

i have been in luv with imports 4ever but i just recently got one of my own...i wanted an integra but i wasnt sure i would get one like this an not have to use my own money to get it. ok..so i have a cherry red integra LS but its 4 door and ALL stock:cry: i havent ever fixed up a car so im kinda new to this..

since i wasnt planning on gettin a red car i have no idea wat colors to do or which direction to go in..and im not even sure if u can get a 4 door ls into the streetracing scene..an option i have would be selling it and buying sumthin better...help!

ooooh...and its also an auto which i kno aint all that great..

please help me an give me sum ideas of wat 2 do first

thanx
Old 07-13-2004, 02:06 AM
ls_101
integra fs

auto isnt so bad, ive had my auto a little over a year, the first thing i ever did was my suspenion, dropped it 2.5 in,h&r springs,then it just kept going from there.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:46 AM
99IntegraGS

Originally Posted by import_babe
ok..so i have a cherry red integra LS but its 4 door and ALL stock :cry:

please help me an give me sum ideas of wat 2 do first
First, read the forum for awhile and learn something about the car. It's not Cherry Red, it's either...

Cayenne Red (also known as Burning Red) (R-505P)
or
Milano Red (R-81)

The color code is on a sticker where the driver's door latches.

Congrats on the new car.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:56 AM
BONE

I would lower it first with either H&R Sports or Eibach Pro Kit and for shocks if you have the money get the Koni Yellows or if your more on a budget get the KYB AGX's after that you could get an intake, exhaust and header they have tons of choices but please dont put any of those altezza tail lights on your car leave those stock, they look the best.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:13 AM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

but its 4 door and ALL stock:cry:
Nothing wrong with a 4 door Integra...they still look nice. And getting an all stock car is not bad either. Modding a stock car is what HAN's all about.

and im not even sure if u can get a 4 door ls into the streetracing scene
If I were you, I wouldn't mention anything else about street racing in this Forum

...an option i have would be selling it and buying sumthin better
Be thankful that your parents even bought/gave you a car. A lot of people had to get their own or didn't even get one when they turned 16. Just be happy you got something and mod the hell out of it.

Welcome to HAN
Old 07-13-2004, 11:13 AM
import_babe

thanks everybody! i'll be on here for a while now getting to now my new baby better. and i'll make sure to check out the color too. i am very grateful for getting the acura. i was looking for a gsr but all acuras are cute. so first i need to drop it and do the suspension? where can i find the things i need and how can i do it? thanks 4 helping a newbie
Old 07-13-2004, 02:19 PM
sleEpinakk0rd

i was looking for a gsr but all ACURAS are cute.
ahaha

congrats on ur car... and happy belated b-day? lol
Old 07-13-2004, 08:17 PM
antarius
Large Member

thanks everybody! i'll be on here for a while now getting to now my new baby better. and i'll make sure to check out the color too. i am very grateful for getting the acura. i was looking for a gsr but all acuras are cute. so first i need to drop it and do the suspension? where can i find the things i need and how can i do it? thanks 4 helping a newbie
I'd start browsing the forum and learning about what people like and dislike about their current setups. Maybe create a post asking what people's suspension setups are and what the pro's and con's of it are and what they costed them in all, including installation.

After you've done that and you've kind of learned the kinks in suspensions and what makes them good and bad, then you can choose what suits your needs.

If you're in Anchorage Alaska I'd really doubt that you'd want something super low, for instance; that's the first thing that comes to my mind. So you need to think about what you expect to get out of it and when you expect to drive it, etc.

Do all that first, then weigh the pro's and con's and then make a decision and purchase something. Don't do what so many Integra and Car Owners do, which is buy something because it's the first "good" thing they hear of or see, and end up regretting it later because they didn't spend the time to research their needs and what the product provides.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:50 PM
import_babe

yea we just moved to alaska from atlanta a few months ago so i cant lower my car that much or the snow will eat it up. i wont be rushing into anything cuz i dont want to mess up my new baby thanks 4 the belated bday yea i got a verrrrry nice present dont ya think? LoL

so wats the very first thing i should purchase for the integra? if im not starting on suspension

ooh, and its cayenne red checked it earlier
Old 07-13-2004, 09:04 PM
sleEpinakk0rd

whoaa u live in alaska from atl? what a change
why'd u move? hmm with alaska having a buttload of snow... that's gunna be crazy to slam ur teggy but maybe a mild drop will do...

u should cruise honda-tech.com too lotsa stuff to read about and stuff, iono if you're more into show or go. just get the basic bolt ons that everyone gets. There are a lot of websites that sells parts but....not to be rude but... in alaska are there ne aftermarket performance shops? lol