Notices

ITR on 75 in Plano/Richardson (Texas) this morning?

Old 07-19-2003, 07:18 AM
LinuxRacr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was on my way home from work, and as I was headed south on 75, I saw this yellow compact approching in my rear-view. As it got closer, I knew it had to be an ITR. Before it got too close, I took off, and got over to the right as there was a space available in the lane to the right. The ITR pulls up next to me and downshifts. As they start to take off, I point ahead in reference to the Cop on the bridge of Galtyn Parkway in front of Nortel. They let off. As we got past that spot, we line up again and get ready to go. We take off, but then some asshole jumps in front of me from about 2 lanes over. They realize, and let off as I was behind a car in front of me. A little ways down 75 we get a chance to line up again. We take off, and this time someone is in front of them. I get pretty far up the road as to get away from people. It was clear that it would be stupid to try to get a run, as it wouldn't be good at all...ore safe! As I'm cruising I hear this BEEP BEEP to the left of me. It's the ITR. As they get next to me, I yell over, "We can't get a good run at all." They agree, and we all just cruise. Who was that? I was the guy in the Blue Mazda MP3 with the small "Got Boost" sticker on my rear spoiler.
Old 07-19-2003, 07:20 AM
LinuxRacr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm..someone let me know if this is in the wrong place. Judging by the content and titles of the rest of the threads in here.....I could be lost! Not trying to get flamed...just trying to get some help.....uh oh, I have a feeling this thread will be locked after reading another post somewhere else. Sorry to diry your board here with mention of street racing.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:12 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by LinuxRacr
Hmm..someone let me know if this is in the wrong place. Judging by the content and titles of the rest of the threads in here.....I could be lost! Not trying to get flamed...just trying to get some help.....uh oh, I have a feeling this thread will be locked after reading another post somewhere else. Sorry to diry your board here with mention of street racing.
Yes, this is getting locked. Well already has been technically. Street Racing is not supported, condoned or approved of on this site.

Also, Road Racing/Autocross involves circuit courses/cone courses not "roads" in the sense of highways, streets, etc.