My 2008 Honda Fit w/Mugen

My 2008 Honda Fit w/Mugen

I bought a 2008 Honda Fit for better mpg. Shortly having it I had to modify it. I had a set of Mugen NRs sitting around and thats where it started.

http://www.panducky.com/Project-SmurFIT_ep_79-1.html

Pretty much it currently has every mugen accessory and the Professional Bodykit w/hid fogs and cf hood are waiting for a few front end parts to put it on. Here are some pictures of it pre body kit.

We also have a few other Fits around the area and at shop that have some other goodies. We are waiting on a customer to get back from overseas to start his Panducky turbo kit. Should be a very nice setup.
    Panducky Motorsports, Inc
    www.Panducky.com
    Offical Mugen Dealer

Driving a Turbo 2L Terror HatchVX's Avatar
    thats nice, are you going to put the mugen Supercharger on it? Have you heard anything about the Mugen Fit type D?
    93 DX civic with a 2.0l GSR motor
    PS3 Handle EGhatchtech (COD4)

sancho on the sizzide! asiandoood's Avatar
    ^^ that is the next gen Fit
    [ASIANDOOOD.COM] [INSPIRE USA] [FACEBOOK] [ENDLESS 8]
    F/S: JDM EG9 Parts - PM me for info

These cars are kind of growing on me, I love the Spoon enduro fit, cant wait to see a K motor in one of these bad boys, nice looking car man

nice gif u got there
    F4i|CG3MT Solo2 ST/STS #96

when I see people driving these cars the first thing that comes to mind is god forbid they get into an accident I hope its not fatal.
    2006 Acura TL
    2000 Audi S4

That baby blue looks nice.