Notices

Test Driving

Old 04-20-2006, 01:43 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Test Driving

I thought it would be cool for whoever test drives the new Fit to post their experience up in here for us to read and comment about. Post how long you drove it, what model, what you liked about it, what you didn't like, what the dealers price was, and whether you personally would buy it(if you were looking for a new car and this was in your budget)

I'm going to try to take one out next week with my father or sister.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

i went to the ride and drive. in fact, i made a post about it that's in this forum somewhere. if you can find the thread, i was pretty detailed. feel free to ask any questions you may have. i work for a honda dealer in cali.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:39 PM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

i test drove one last night... loved it...

the whole car feels nice and mechanical... not plastic like. everything is very tight and stiff. The gauge cluster and dash is beautiful and something about the whole trunk space is really really nice. The rear leg room is incredible considering the outside size of the car. i did the "sit behind yourself" test and i really enjoyed it. Compared to the Yaris (biggest toyota competitor) it was night and day. The yaris was cheap and felt like it was going to fall apart as i drove it... i honestly didn't feel safe taking turns at any speed above 10mph. The fit however felt stiff and tight all the way through, as well as hitting turns at 40mph or so and it still was able to hang on.

my personal vote goes to the FiT for econobox of the year
7.5/10