Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

My Integra failed smog yesterday.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:44 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Integra failed smog yesterday.

It was not even a required smog test. It is through the California B.A.R. Referree. Anyways, it is a 99 GSR w/a aem cold air intake and a 2.5 mandrel bent catback exhaust, nothing else.

Yesterday, I put the stock airbox back on, added new platinum densos, cap & rotor plus a new fuel filter. All from Acura. I have a bottle of emissions reducer I'm gonna run through the system a week before the re-test. Right now it has a bottle of Lucas Fuel treatment running through. No engine lights and timing is at 14.9. What else can I do to reduce my emissions? Why do you think I failed w/just an intake and exhaust? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:43 PM
luky1380

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cars after 1996 have OBDII on board dosent have to go on the dino they just have to hookup OBDII scaner and if your check engine light not on and you did not clear any codes from your ECM last 5-7 days or about 50ml with 7 start ups and driving about 55ml/hr at ich start then your car shuld pass emissions with no problem