Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

95 acoord f22b1 to h22a swap

Old 04-29-2013, 11:34 AM
slow-accord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 acoord f22b1 to h22a swap

ok im about to take this challenge on. i know i need the drivers side mount. im going to need a bigger fuel pump for my set up. ill explain later.
im going to be using the f transmission with the h motor. wondering what kind of clutch i should use? i was thinking stage three considering im boosting my h up to about 300 to 325 whp.
ive also noticed my fuel rail looks alot different. what can i use to change that over? or will it pnp?
ive also got a p28 socketed but not chipped yet.will that be pnp or will i need a jumper harness? was thinking of getting a baseline chip for it to make it to the tuner. but the nearest one i know of is about 100 miles away from here. think itll be safe if i stay out of boost and baby the hell out of it?:nervous:
and honestly will everything else be pretty much pnp? the motor is from a 93 prelude that has been rebuilt from the ground up.
95 accord is obd1 correct? and so is the h22a correct?
i see wires and numbers i get confused so im hoping someone can help me with this.
thanks in advance!:nervous:
will take pics and post asap
please help.