Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

Ok can somone tell me what this guy was trying to tell me?

Old 03-26-2007, 07:27 PM
BKKloppenborg
Love my Acura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok can somone tell me what this guy was trying to tell me?

Well it was wired i was driving home at 10:30PM and i admit i have a lead foot their is this one ramp i floor my car until i hit 70 on freway, and this guy in a Civic about a 2000 saw me. He accelerated really fast came up to the right side of me and held to EXACTLY to the right of me for about 3 minutes. I do NOT street race, and thats what i think he wanted. But then the wired part was then he studdenly went in front of me and flashed his emergency flashers about 4 times and then waited for another min then floored it away. I think he wanted to race but any other thing he wanted?

Oh ya 2000 Civic Vs. 97 Integra LS who would win?
Old 03-28-2007, 07:13 PM
99siDUDE

well assuming it was stock or close to it, and not an si, then you'd easily take it.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:44 PM
90slammedteg
FHaL Performance

well if he was driving next to you and then he pulled ahead and put his flashers on, then i bet he was tryin to race you. Kinda like in tokoyo extreme zero for ps2. And yeah def. your teg woulda spanked the civic if it wasnt an Si. My friend has one and well yeah, he lost.

-steve

FHaL Performance
Utica, NY
Old 04-06-2007, 08:41 AM
v6_accord_jerz
Stupid Power Ball

1) Yes.....he was trying to race you.
2) Street Racing is stupid and should be left for the track. (Glad you don't race )
3) Please stray away from the ______ vs ______ who would win questions since there are many factors involved.

Last edited by v6_accord_jerz; 04-06-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:48 PM
FLAT_LINER
Ridin Dirty

Originally Posted by 90slammedteg
well if he was driving next to you and then he pulled ahead and put his flashers on, then i bet he was tryin to race you. Kinda like in tokoyo extreme zero for ps2. And yeah def. your teg woulda spanked the civic if it wasnt an Si. My friend has one and well yeah, he lost.

-steve

FHaL Performance
Utica, NY
did you just compare that to a video game? :lmao:....WTF