Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

Cruise control problems

Old 01-16-2006, 05:42 PM
Ur 2 Slow 4 J
Proud Honda Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise control problems

ive tried to troubleshoot the cruise control system. i have the cruise control hooked up,( light lights up on dash and the tach ect)but it wont engage. i found a throttle cable and it probably hooks up to the cruise control, but how. ive searched online for pics of what it looks like but no dice. please help me ASAP i dont like broke shit on my car
Old 01-19-2006, 10:05 AM
texaskreek06

Default Cruise Control

Have you looked into the clock spring? Only cruise control problems Ive had have been from a bad clock spring and a cut vacuum hose(big problem! lol). Just thoughts, Good Luck!
Old 01-19-2006, 02:35 PM
oneagleswings

I'm having similar problems. My cruise worked fine until I tried to change my brake light switch. It wasn't until I got the old one out that I discovered the store gave me the wrong switch. I put the old one back in, since it works sporadically. and now my cruise won't work. I'm pretty new to anything car related, but I really want to learn. Could I have reset something, or is it likely something else? Thanks.