I am working on a few DIY's for 6th gen accords. I also have my uncle,who is a mechanical engineer for nasa helping me, so you can trust that this stuff will work. I just want to know if people are interested in these so I will know wether or not to put them up when they are complete.
1. Installing Aftermarket Foglights
2. Foglights turn on and off with the headlights switch on steerwheel
3. Foglights are on when Parking lights are on, and when Low beams are on, and off when High beams are on.
4. Installing a system to turn your factory head lights, into running lights that come on automatically when you crank the car up.(only if you don't already have running lights)
5. Installing a system to shut your lights off automatically when you turn the car off.(again only if you car doesn't have this from factory)
I will be making all the circuit boards myself, I will post pics, diagrams, and any other needed items for DIY's. If you have any questions just ask.
ok, i have all but the last two done, and have had them done for sometime now. I just didn't take any pics while doing it. This DIY will basically be a quick over view of how you can do it. It will cost ~$25
-- 2 relays that can handle the amperage of your fog lights I got two of these:
-- 1 pc board (not necessary, but will make the setup easier)
-- 1 project box that can house the realys and board
-- roll of wire, I opted for the four strand wire so that I had four different colors.
-- Soldering Iron
Mount the Fog Lights however you wish, but do not hook them up to a switch or to the battery. Just find a good ground for them and go ahead and ground them.
Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for Honda-acura.net content, comments, or advertising. Honda-acura.net is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse Honda-acura.net in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.