Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

please help me

Old 10-22-2005, 11:18 PM
ohwell004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help me

a couple of days ago my 1989 acura legend broke down on the freeway. I was driving 65 mph when it just died. I don't know much about cars and the men in my life are useless and lazy. so i need help figuring out what it could be. the lights stayed on and the car would turn over but not start. It just sputtered to a stop and never started since. I have had problems before with my hondas so I'm thinking it could be the fuel pump, fuel filter, or my injectors are clogged. Problem is I have no idea where these parts are located. I am not able to take it to a shop to get fixed, so I am left to do it myself. any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Old 11-23-2005, 08:58 AM
Altern8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i dont know what is wrong but you need to look at a few things. first do you get a spark at the sparkplugs, second is there fuel getting through, third check the oil and see if it has not gone a milky colour, if it has you have a blowen gasket but it should still run!!!!!!!! other than that i am not sure. if that helps kewl.