Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

Truck bedliner?

Old 10-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Ward Perfect

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck bedliner?

I want 2 coat my floors in truck bedliner, is there a certain process 2 doin it.. isthere a write up available anywhere?

Thanks
Old 10-15-2005, 06:42 AM
delsol161

yeah... don't. it will not accomplish anything, except making one hell of a mess. some dumbass did that to my car before i bought it, and i'm still trying to clean that stuff out.

as far as doing it... if you must... it's pretty simple. they make something known as a "Schutz Gun". you'd need that and an air hose/compressor. you just have to remove basically everything within 6 inches of the floor. the shit will go everywhere, it pretty much always does. thouroughly clean the area to be sprayed, preffereably w/ wx/grease remover, or laquer thinner. use tape & paper (available @ body supply stores), and make sure everythnig you don't remove is covered very well. fro mthere, pick your color, mix it, put it in the gun, spray it (carefully), and let is dry. wen it tachs up enough that your finger or w/e you touch it w/ doesn't sink... you can unmask it. let it dry for prolly 24-48 hours to be safe. then it should be good.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:28 AM
Ward Perfect

Alrite thanks alot man, i really appreciate the info