Thread: looking for rear disc brake conversion kit for 1990 honda accord

Cry babies stay home wildaccord's Avatar

looking for rear disc brake conversion kit for 1990 honda accord

I am wondering if they make a rear disc brake conversion kit for a drum to disc honda accord? I am building a 1990 honda accord for all racing purposes and would like to put rear disc brakes on it, but cant find anything for it. What car should i go get my Disc brake parts from to get my disc brakes? Thanks for the Help

they come stock on all 1990-93 accord ex models and 10th anniversary editions. all you have to do is go to a junkyard and pull off all the parts you need to swap it over. there is also a site called cb7tuner.com that is dedicated specifically to 90-93 accord so check it out!

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura