Thread: need help.. what are good coilover system for smooth ride for my 02 tl - s?

need help.. what are good coilover system for smooth ride for my 02 tl - s?

i dont know much about suspension.. so im wondering what is a good coilover kit for my 02 Acura TL - S... i heard Teins are realy good but like i said.. i dont know much about good suspension, i jus heard... i want to lower my car but i dont want to lose the smooth ride feeling.. i see all those lower ride and seein them bounce is crazy.. feeling every single bumps and shit.. thats not cool.. and plus my mom drives my car at times and i dont want her to complain about the ride... so yea.. i want to lower my car and have the stock smooth feel while it is lower.. no bounce.. any idea.. help if you can.. thanks for the time..

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura