Notices

the official picture thread

Old 10-05-2002, 09:28 AM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I already told you that most of us "Honda" owners are in the dark when it comes to german stuff. I already defended you! These people in here seem much nicer than the other forums that our cars have been talked about in. :bigok:
Old 10-05-2002, 09:34 AM
Touring Bubble

Okay, i'll give you that ... It is my belief that people should be informed of more than just what they drive though. Like you, you know at least enough about the Dubs to know that Chad & Johnathan have some really nice cars, just like I know that your ZC will run like hell (when the fuel isn't acting up). I just think that there is a big lack of respect in the scene ... that goes for all sides, Domestic, Euro, & Asian.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:48 AM
excitid

We don't play the flame game in our forum we give personal opinions and thats just what they are. We try for the most part to respect other choices and I believe most of us are here to gain knowledge and meet others that share the same interest. As for the bug guy welcome to the forum please enlighten us with any universal boost knowlegdge you may have since its a route many of us would like to go.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:49 AM
excitid

Default heres one pic

heres an old one

Heres the wagon

Here is the most current with some rex wheels

Old 10-05-2002, 10:53 AM
Touring Bubble

Originally posted by excitid
We don't play the flame game in our forum we give personal opinions and thats just what they are. We try for the most part to respect other choices and I believe most of us are here to gain knowledge and meet others that share the same interest. As for the bug guy welcome to the forum please enlighten us with any universal boost knowlegdge you may have since its a route many of us would like to go.
Thanks for the welcome ... I know I'm a little out of place here, but I'll lend my limited knowledge wherever it may be needed ... but it may be best to go to Btlfed for boost questions, he is the man on that subject.
Old 10-05-2002, 03:35 PM
rollinEF
going into sleeper status

sorry for all the pics but here it is my hatchie
Old 10-05-2002, 03:44 PM
WhiteRice

Hey Touring Bubble.....lighten up man. I meant no disrespect, just a personal opinion. Just let it slide off yoru back. I know my ZC Crx isn't the fastest or the showiest....it doesn't matter. I prefer more of a stock look. NO BIG DEAL.

ANd it isn't your car imparticular that I don't like, it's the Bugs as a whole.

And the flower in the pot thing was a joke.....shoot if you couldn't see that, then lighten up. Damn. Take some vicadin and relax or something.
Old 10-05-2002, 05:13 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

RollinEF - what the hell are you doing standing on top of your cf hood!!!?!?!?!?
:nono:
Old 10-05-2002, 05:19 PM
rollinEF
going into sleeper status

i dont know i was actually jumping on it, i was just bored at the 7th gen civic meet and decided to do that, didnt crack, break, or chip it was cool
Old 10-05-2002, 07:54 PM
excitid

Originally posted by ISP James
RollinEF - what the hell are you doing standing on top of your cf hood!!!?!?!?!?
:nono:
Look at this
jumping on carbon hood

Quick Reply: the official picture thread