Thread: 97 CL 5 lug conversion

97 CL 5 lug conversion

is it possible to do a 5 lug conversion on a 97 acura cl and if it is what year and car do i get it off of?

First of all, I can't answer your question - sorry - but am curious.......why do you want to do this? Seems like a big hassle (that is not really necessary).

Older Honda Fanatic SumAccordGuy94's Avatar
    better wheel choices...

I can't think of anything that would fit on that platform that is 5-lug. If you find a 5-lug wheel that you really want, most companies will custom drill you a set according to your offset and bolt pattern. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than doing some weird ass conversion.
    '04 Civic EX Coupe :::: Cusco, CCW, T1R, ASR, Wilwood, Hotchkis, etc.
    '92 Accord EX-L Sedan :::: JDM H22A AT->MT Swapped California Shelled Sleeper
    '76 Accord Hatchback ::: 70,174 miles, Restomod Project, H22A Swap Dreams

well iwant to do it because i was to put the new cl type-s wheels on my 97 cl i think it would give the 97 cl a clean look because i already have the racing hart x2's on my car i just wanna see if i can put the cl type-s wheels on to be different.

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura