Notices

shox.com ripped me off

Old 08-31-2003, 12:28 AM
wagon89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shox.com ripped me off

Back on 7-26 I ordered a pair of front Boge gas shocks for my 1989 Honda Civic wagon, Two weeks later they came but only one came and it was not the right shock. And the drop ship invoice only had a oty (1) shock listed I paid for two shocks and only got one. After closer inspection It was not even the right shock for my car. Now shox.com claimed over 3 weeks ago they would send a call tag a refund my money niether has yet to happen. IM really suprised as a few BMWCCA members turned me on to these guys I have yet to even get a response by phone or email or a call tag or my money back. Shox.com would not know what customer service is if it feel on their face and started to wiggle.
Old 08-31-2003, 01:36 AM
PikkaGTR
Power of Dreams

that sucks man
i feel for u
Old 09-07-2003, 12:58 AM
Samson
chris is the devil

i bought my stuff from Shox.com...

Got all my stuff in 4 days.... order was correct.... free shipping...

when i had the stuff installed.. the dumb ass people cut both my rear perches.... i called shox.com wanting to order replacements... to my suprise... they didnt charge me and they shipped them to me free...

i had a great experience....
Old 10-23-2003, 05:37 PM
egzivic

I have ordered several times from shox.com. Everytime has been good service.
Old 11-03-2003, 05:43 PM
wagon89

Originally posted by Samson
i bought my stuff from Shox.com...

Got all my stuff in 4 days.... order was correct.... free shipping...

when i had the stuff installed.. the dumb ass people cut both my rear perches.... i called shox.com wanting to order replacements... to my suprise... they didnt charge me and they shipped them to me free...

i had a great experience....
BBB Shox.com report

They did send a call tag and my return was signed for back on October 1st, I still have yet to have my money refunded as of today.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:07 PM
wagon89

Update: Well I got a letter back from the BBB Shox.com would not respond to request for information about the transaction. :madfawk: shox.com Still no refund
Old 12-14-2003, 09:31 PM
wagon89

Originally posted by wagon89
Update: Well I got a letter back from the BBB Shox.com would not respond to request for information about the transaction. :madfawk: shox.com Still no refund
Well its offical I got a refund and shox.com made me dispute the charge, My CC company said they never responded to any letters about my charge. So my card refunded me. I would not recommend anyone do business with shox.com. They won't return your calls. emails, or your money, they would not even respond with the BBB tried contacting them.