Notices

Selling 91' Civic Lx 4 door

Old 11-28-2006, 06:35 PM
kloepthenewtune
Tuner Getting Started

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling 91' Civic Lx 4 door

I own a 91' Civic Lx 4 door which i received for free from the previous owner who did not take care of the car. I have attempted to fix it up but i refuse to go further as with aftermarket parts. It has rusted out on the front and rear left quarter panels and below the left taillight. Other then that it has 306,000 miles although the engine and the tranny were replace at 211,000. Other then that it has brand new brakes the Tires need to be replaced. Brand new Filters (all of them). Im still confirming with the previous owner on the engine size with the new one all i know is it is bigger not smaller and the cylinders were bored out 35mm. I on the other hand want a 96' Civic because im a mechanic my dad taught me all he knows cause hes been a mechanic since 16. I have fixed up basically all my friends cars including a 91 acura integra an 03 toyota supra and a 94 camaro z-28 Im around racing and Quarter mile runs. I know how cars work. I was born to be a tuner but i need the right car. Im looking for someone to buy this car of me for 1200 - OBO. I need a start and im low on cash so if i sell this i can do it.