Notices

*Warning* NEVER buy from 'mufflerdeals@aol.com'!!!!!

Old 08-28-2002, 11:16 AM
darkcyde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Warning* NEVER buy from 'mufflerdeals@aol.com'!!!!!

Let me tell you a story, a very, long and sad, but true story. I apologize for this being so long, but I do not want ANYONE to order from these idiots again....here we go:

I purchased an axel back muffler from eBay from these people called "mufflerdeals@aol.com". I paid roughly $155.00 for it shipped to my home. After this experience with them, I will NEVER order ANYTHING from them again.

After I issued payment through paypal, I recieved my axel back muffler about a week later in a HUGE box with NO packaging what-so-ever. The only packaging in the box was about 3" tall and 5" wide that covered the tip of the muffler. I pulled the whole thing out of the box only to discover I had dents all over the muffler. The biggest dent would be about the size of a softball and appeared to be almost an inch deep. Needless to say I was pissed. I called them, explained my situation and they told me to ship it back and they would ship me a new one with the 3 day shipping and refund my money I spent on shipping. I shipped it out on 8/5/02 with the 3 day shipped, so it should have gotten there on the 8th or so. I waited a week and didn't get my new one or hear anything back from them...

I called them back again, and they forgot to make it and ship it to me. So I wait about another week and still didnt get **** from them. Now I'm pissed as ever and ready to kill someone. Now the lady that takes the orders for the axel back's is an idiot. She can barely speak english, has a hard time understanding what kind of muffler tip, piping, etc. you want and has the tendency to hang up on you. B!tch.

To make this long story a little shorter I recieved my new muffler on 8/27/02. Now of course I didn't get my $30 for shipping back yet, so I am calling every day and reminding these fu<k's to send it out.

I tell you, the sh!t I had to go through with these people and this retarted chinese lady is enough to sue them for every penny they have. I was harassed, insulted, they 'stole' my money, and other sh!t. This is complete BS. They're lucky I live across the US, otherwise I would be in their little horsecrap shop beating the living sh!t out of each of them. Especially that lady...oh I hate her.

*****I'm sorry this is so long, just had to let off a little steam. This is going to be an ongoing task until I get my $30 back. So the point of my story is NEVER, EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM mufflerdeals@aol.com on EBAY or ANYWHERE!!! They have a shop in CA, called Mitchell Muffler, please, don't go through the crap I had to go through. Steer clear of these bumbiling idiots...as for the ppl at that shop, I hope they get what they've got coming to them soon :madfawk: .thanks *****
Old 08-28-2002, 12:14 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

yikes, expensive lesson. hope it works out.
Old 08-28-2002, 12:19 PM
MoFo
Baddest mf'er...ever.

Actually, I bought one from them with no headaches, well a little one.

I bid on ebay for an OBX bomb muffler (it sounds good don't flame ) Called them to finish the payment process, the lady barely could speak or understand englsih, so I got my muffler later that week with my name completely misspelled, but other than that, they worked for me.
Old 08-28-2002, 12:24 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: *Warning* NEVER buy from 'mufflerdeals@aol.com'!!!!!

Originally posted by darkcyde
...and this retarted chinese lady is enough to sue them for every penny they have. I was harassed, insulted, they 'stole' my money, and other sh!t. This is complete BS. They're lucky I live across the US, otherwise I would be in their little horsecrap shop beating the living sh!t out of each of them. Especially that lady...oh I hate her.
[/B]
Sounds like you've had a bad experience, I'd be angry too, but I wouldn't usesome of the words you chose to use describing the people. Good luck on the $30.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 08-28-2002, 12:34 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

what i dont understand is how old asian or indians with barely any english skills get put on a phone answering calls. im all about feeding your family but damn
Old 08-28-2002, 01:48 PM

this also happend with me with www.projectimport.com with hiper industries bulbs....! f*cks!
Old 08-28-2002, 05:43 PM
Ferio Man

thanx for the warning...hope it works out