Notices

Avoid Jun Woo Song

Old 12-03-2003, 09:09 AM
CivicRacingGirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avoid Jun Woo Song

My sister was scammed out of $700 from this guy about a month and a half ago. We are in the process of filing mail fraud against him, but in the meantime... DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS GUY.

I searched SuperHonda and found 1 other person who was also scammed by this guy, out of $840.

Honda-Tech has come up with 4 other people who were scammed by this guy, from $320 +. (One of these persons may be the person who posted on SuperHonda)

His location is Liburn, Georgia. His email address when contacting me was chow079@yahoo.com, but of course was different with at least one of the other people who were scammed.
Old 12-16-2003, 08:01 PM
illicon2003

did you try filing a fraud claim with the Commerce department?
Old 01-14-2004, 07:21 PM
jdmdb8itr

Default scammed

i got ripped by him but found him and beat him to death. i was suppose to get advan wheels but got steelies. called 411 to get his address and went to his house to harrass him. he called the cops. a couple of weeks later i saw him in the mall and followed him out to his car. still had steelies in trunk. my car was parked a couple down from him. got two steelies out and kicked his but with them. well i got the money back. also looking for him again cause i met someone on sho that got ripped and im trying to get there money back.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:49 AM
CivicRacingGirl

we didn't file a claim with the commerce department. we filed fraud with the USPS.

Old 01-27-2004, 08:08 AM
aslowdelsol

BUmp FOr JDM for very Nice ass Kicking.