Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

attracted the attention of Yonfan two At the same time

Old 05-05-2012, 05:07 AM
contes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attracted the attention of Yonfan two At the same time

The annual session of the juvenile martial art competition organized by the Royal title, wholesale nhl jerseys
participants limited to the juvenile, the age limit under the age of sixteen, those who register are eligible to join. By convention, the three major sects are factions each year a disciple to participate, but do not remember the ranking. Game taken out of the system, take the top five, top three incentives are low grade exercises and martial art, while the fourth and fifth will receive valuable the Lingshi or magic crystal.
Yang Ge, under the leadership of the two a moment that came to the race registration point, see routed to apply in a few miles away, they, as a wry smile. While in the border town contest purely monetary rewards, but also qualify for no geographical restrictions, many people outside the city to have entered the competition, this game can be said that the exchange of martial art and hands-on experience accumulated, good luck, so few people will missed. For this reason, each game will have a black horse blaze.
Since In any case, we should also reported back then, "Yang Ge team looking at the long queue, is preparing pulled Yonfan went to the ranks of the end, a familiar figure appeared in front of the burly body shape, not anger Wei's face the cold breath of rage, that in addition to their father Yang outer Who.
Quickly to keep up with two, nfl jerseys wholesale

two Dominicans had come, Yang look at the side of the Yonfan a serious face to face into a smile, the smile of the kind of meaningful only Yonfan can read, so he step forward, his father loudly: "My father, rest assured, I will not let you down, I would like to prove to everybody, your son, I am not a mediocrity, I must use their strength for all face up to."
Heard this through righteousness, Yang Ge gently beating in its chest, punch, said: "Xiaofan, good, worthy is the younger brother of Yang Ge, have your brother's a bit domineering." Said finished a burst of pride to laugh.
Heard two men said, Yang's smile even more, actually proud of the public replied: "do not look at you who is the son of my Young son naturally overbearing ha ha ha."
Immediately Yang said: "You do not have to queue up, let my lord your office for private gain back, so much swagger, walked to the registration point, leaving two dumbfounded teenagers to stay in place.
When they are preparing to leave, one of silk juvenile coming to them under the group owns about 14 years old, Junior, his face the color of the arrogant, who exudes the atmosphere to reach faint glimpse of covet of martial level, talent almost equal to Yang Ge, the latter qualification, although excellent, but in the 15-year-old cut peep covet of martial arts, mainly due to the cruel temper of the army in battle, nfl jerseys authentic
this silk clothing and juvenile but also to achieve such a level does sort of pride in the capital.
"Look, it is not last year, the second thing? Like asking Aoki, has now become the Language of the stars were within the Disciples, reckoned it, I heard that this year he will represent the Language of the stars were to participate in this session, the juvenile martial art competition I wish my group do not experience this Fiends Or enter the final opportunity to slim "are queuing enrollment blue juvenile companions around Road.
Such as posture also attracted the attention of Yonfan two At the same time, the other look down they issued a slight sound of surprise when the eyes swept Yang Ge, mouth, nfl jerseys cheap
and when the eyes moved to the Yonfan body its face immediately reveal the meaning of disdain, and cried out to the side of humanity: "a meditation of the Warrior to participate in the martial art contest, really overconfident."
Practicing Yuan Wu Lei tactic exercises, Yonfan his breath forcibly suppress the two, but this time he released the breath meditation of Musha-level atmosphere. All the way to hurry, Ge Yang did not pay attention to, at a time to hear Aoki disrespectful, an anger has already pounced on heart, that also control what was being said, the current release of the martial atmosphere of that meaning with rage, when its just about to rush punch each other, but was pulled Yonfan said: "such stuff, not worth the brother hands, or let me come."
Yang Ge turned his head and looked at with a skeptical eye, never undergone the brother, whispered: "Be careful, he is a glimpse of the ache of the martial arts would let you open Kaihun, no brother I he took, although his brother have a powerful body forces, enough to deal with the Warrior into the environment, but the other, after all, is a glimpse of the ache of the martial arts, as this level he knows it. separated by an unbridgeable gulf, but he also know his brother's temper, so long as the thing, no matter who can not change, even if it is he, so he intends to Yonfan went up first try, it is not then on, short to let the other side for what you have said to leave what the job.