Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Sonic Electronix

Old 07-14-2008, 09:26 PM
b.st0ne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sonic Electronix

i was wondering if anyone ever ordered something from www.sonicelectronix.com i was lookin uop some stuff n they have some cheap stuff i just wanna make sure its legit can somone please verify for me ?? thanks
Old 07-15-2008, 04:41 AM
pslsnakes
F#%K JDM, USDM FTW

They're very good. I've probably ordered about $400 of stuff from them in the past.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:24 AM
b00gers

You can always check

resellerratings.com
bbb.com

And I usually just would use google, searching for "sonicelectronix.com reviews"
Old 07-16-2008, 06:44 AM
b.st0ne

ok thanks guys
Old 07-18-2008, 02:32 PM
mustangsvo85

I have a wholesale acount with them and they are very good. I just go down and pick the stuff up in Valencia. Good stuff and its cheap!!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:42 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by b.st0ne
i was wondering if anyone ever ordered something from www.sonicelectronix.com i was lookin uop some stuff n they have some cheap stuff i just wanna make sure its legit can somone please verify for me ?? thanks
I ordered my Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS from them a while ago and not only did I get a sick price but I got my order very fast. I'd order from them again.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:12 AM
liarssucks

Default Sonix electronix scam and fraud!

Do not use this company. SonicElectronix is a scam. I was sold a Jensen unit that used and not new. After installing the product we noticed scratches and the remote as not working. After inspecting the box carefully a disclaimer on the box stating this is unit was opened and not used for Sonic Electronix to use as a display model for there website. When I purchased this product I was told it was brand new. If a product is opened and tampered with that is considered open box. After contact Sonic Electronix and being told that I would be getting a discount or a free steering wheel control I never got a call back. I was constantly told that a manager would call me and this never happened. I have submitted numerous tickets to there RMA department without any luck. Here is a fair warning when prices are cheap there is a reason why its cheap. Alot of companies out there are selling refurbished or used equipment as new. And http://www.sonicelectronix.com/ is one of them. Because I have already spent over 250.00 installing this unit I am pretty much stuck with a stratched unit and a remote that doesn't work. I suggest you search "sonic electronix scam" and you will see alot of bad reviews about this company. I believe all the good reviews were written by the staff at Sonix Electronix. If you end up having a problem with this company they will never return your call. Save yourself the headache and buy from a reputable dealer! THIS COMPANY IS WORTHLESS!!!

USERES BEWARE! THIS COMPANY IS GOING ON TO CAR FORUMS AND WRITING THE SAME QUESTIONS HAS ANYONE USED SONIC ELECTRONIX? AND THEY ARE REPLYING WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT!! THIS COMPANY WRITES THERE OWN BOGUS REVIEWS!! SEARCH ON GOOGLE "sonic electronix scam" you will see hundreds of people complaing about serial numbers being erased and tampered with. THIS COMPANY IS SCUMMY COMPANY DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP OFF.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:16 AM
russianpsyco

The problem is that you bought a Jensen. Get something a little better next time.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:06 AM
kenny8585

I notice that SonicElectronix sells on ebay too but I'm too certain if that them because it look strange to me.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:21 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by kenny8585
I notice that SonicElectronix sells on ebay too but I'm too certain if that them because it look strange to me.
It's them. They're legit too. I just bought a set of PPI 356CS components from them and got them in two days:irock: