Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who are you? Introduce yourselves.

Hi everyone, I am Derek Miller.. I have a Honda city and am planning to buy an acura.. am sure there is lots to take from here.. so here I am..
    Last edited by Derek Miller; 02-20-12 at 07:08 AM.

i am having 97 acura integra and i love it..its like fun for me...
    Last edited by janepaul; 05-02-12 at 11:31 PM.

Hi everyone!!! I am new here and i want to introduce my self my name is Griffin and i am come from UK to USA i like this forum.

My name is James I have a '99 Acura TL with 205000+ miles on it, had for almost 2 year's.
    Live in northeast Miss..

Hi everyone! I'm a new Honda owner. Though my car is not that of the new model, but I'm looking forward to find more about Acura and hopefully will be able to get one in the next few months.

Honda-Acura
    Honda S2000

Honda-Acura