Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

sony explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-20-2005, 07:45 PM
sina518
2draccord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sony explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please every one stay away from sony, there not good youll waste ur money sony makes cameras tv, cd players stick to a brand that is devoted to car audio. diamond audio. mtx. memphis. dont let cool shapes and wake colors fool you be simple be uniqe. sony is garbage
Old 12-21-2005, 07:04 AM
VPUPPY

Care to explain why?
Old 12-21-2005, 08:27 AM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

Ha ha. Sounds like you found out the hard way.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:50 AM
sina518
2draccord

do i care to explain why? have you ever wonderd why they sell sony and other shit brands at walmart. have you ever wonderd why a 12" sub that says on the box 1200 watts is only 60 dollars. lets think about it
Old 12-22-2005, 06:58 PM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

ive seen older Rockford amps go up in smoke... Alpine CD players bite the dust... blown JL subs...

Its all a matter of how the equipment is taken care of and used. Im not saying sony is anything to brag about for car audio, but they do still make some really nice stuff (other than car audio) and back in the day, Sony ES car audio stuff was amazing! (cdx-c90... yummy)
Old 12-22-2005, 07:14 PM
VPUPPY

Originally Posted by sina518
do i care to explain why? have you ever wonderd why they sell sony and other shit brands at walmart. have you ever wonderd why a 12" sub that says on the box 1200 watts is only 60 dollars. lets think about it
Wow, slow down there. Lets think about this for a minute sina518: your wasting space on HAN if you just post random comments about different manufacturers. You should at least explain why you are saying what your saying. Sony actually makes some good stuff but when it comes to car audio they do suck. In my own opinion, this thread does not even belong in the car audio forum. It should be in the basement.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:20 PM
akeura369

xplods arnt the worst....i mean sure theyre not rockford or JL or kicker but still they can beat....my friends got the 2 12"s with a 1200 watt amp going to each and they fuckin beat
Old 12-25-2005, 01:07 PM
eric_enciso

my brothers pushing 2 12" xplodes, 2 eclipse amps in a 94 cadi and it bumps....fosgate speakers might help a little but i dont think they sound bad at all.....
Old 01-05-2006, 12:29 PM
sina518
2draccord

excuse me if i have mislead ppl with this im only talking about sony car audio. if you have it cool but im telling my own opinion and from experience. didnt want members that have no experience with car audio waste there money on something that aint worth it.
Old 01-19-2006, 08:01 PM
smokealot

first of all, your tryin to figure out y your car sounds like mono tv for the 50's is because your wastin your time tryin to buy your shit at wall-mart. your the stupid fuck who would come to that conclution. second sony stuff is very good. right now i went from 3 jl's with ONE i need everyone to read the word i just typed ONE sony 1200 amp. just wire everything right and your shit with thump. right now i got ride of the jl's and went for all sony. and shit i think next week im goin to have to get new windows because my shits are about to fall out. and ya my boss yells at me every day becasue i sit in the parkin lot and just set off car alarms becuase all i have are sony's. so before you sound stupid and start typin stuff that just donst have anything to do with the price of rice in china. try that shit out first and then say what you think about it. dont just look at it and then get angry that sony it the only company to make a sub a diffrent color than black,silver,or oh ya black. thank up and im goin to burn