Notices

2007 Accord brake pad sizes

Old 07-25-2011, 12:34 PM
maskedSONY
-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Accord brake pad sizes

Is there a way I can find out the exact sizes of my pads and rotors for my EX-L? Obviously I should just rip the wheels off, but I don't have time for that currently and was wondering if there was an online guide for such things.

The reason I ask is because the front rotors appear to come in 11.1'' and 11.8'' diameters. And additionally, the front pads also appear to have difference sizes as well.

Were different sizes used for the Hybrid, V6 and 4-cylinder models? Anyways, if anybody can clear all of this up for me it would be very helpful.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:31 AM
tho12mas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In 1980 the optional two-speed semi-automatic transmission of previous years became a three-speed gearbox (a 'proper' self-shifting four-speed automatic transmission was not used in the Accord until the 1984 model year). Slightly redesigned bumper trim, new grilles and taillamps and remote mirrors were added on the 4-door (chrome) and the LX (black plastic) models. The CVCC badges were deleted. In 1981 an SE model was added for the first time, with novio-leather seats and power windows. Base model hatchbacks, along with the 4-door, LX, and SE 4-door, all received the same smaller black plastic remote mirror. The instrument cluster was revised with mostly pictograms which replaced worded warning lights and gauge markings. Nivorno Beige (code #Y-39) replaced Oslo Beige (#YR-43). Dark brown was discontinued, as was the bronze metallic. The shifter was redesigned to have a stronger spring to prevent unintentional engagement of reverse, replacing the spring-loaded shift knob of the 1976 through 1980 model cars.