Notices

Prokit and Snow

Old 06-17-2003, 11:57 PM
LoVeAllah2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prokit and Snow

I got my prokit back in March 2002. Prior to that I had H&R Racing Springs. The Prokit is great and it rides just like stock, if not better. BUT this past winter I could barely even drive my car without sliding here and there even with a little snow on the ground. My tires aren't the best in the world but my car really shouldn't be acting that way in the snow with a medicore 1.5" drop...does anyone have experience with this? Can I get snow tires to counter the effect of the lowered car?
Old 06-18-2003, 03:35 AM
AccordSleeper
Former H22 Accord Owner

^it's all about tires dude

i have a pro-kit drop for 3 years now and the only problem is you can't go through deep snow cause you'll get stuck. the sliding issue is tires, not the drop. get some real snow tires, i got dunlop graspic ds-1 size 205 55 15s on my stock rims. they kick some major ass in the snow.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:34 AM
DarkSideAccord
Chidori-chan :love:

it's not abt the drop that's causing u to slides all over in the snow.. change ur rims to stock rims b4 the 1st snowstorm..
Old 06-18-2003, 09:20 AM
sickhonda

I agree, don't blame it on the drop...its your tires. Get the Bridgestone Blizzak on your stock rims for winter use. Blizzak will blow you away with its performance on snow covered roads...best snow tires. :thumbup: