Notices

Honda centercaps on aftermarket wheels

Old 06-16-2003, 01:24 PM
GreenEX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda centercaps on aftermarket wheels

Hi all,
In my efforts to build my car, one thing I am wanting to do is to use Honda centercaps on my aftermarket wheels. Since Honda dealers have no info they can give me about the dimensions of caps, I thought I would try posting this question here. I tried some 93 Prelude SI (the 7-spoke Civic SI-looking wheels) centercaps and they went into the centerhole snugly, but the face of the cap was a bit too big for it to sit flush and look right. So, I'm hoping some of you good natured people will measure your caps to see if they are the size I'm looking for. The face of the cap should be right around 60 mm in diameter, the slide in part, right around 55 mm. Thanks!
Brian
Old 06-16-2003, 02:19 PM
jschmid

My local Honda parts dept let me take 4-5 different caps out to my car and I was able to find one that fit. Color was a perfect match as well.

Old 06-16-2003, 02:29 PM
Kosh

I love your car so much. Its so clean and sleak looking. Black accords look great too. Props on a tight looking cord!

Latta,
Kosh
Old 06-17-2003, 03:39 PM
nhatduongchi

I wonder the same thing too since that I'm looking for a cap for my wheel as well.