Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suspension Help

Old 06-14-2003, 03:19 PM
emontoya21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension Help

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone could make any suggestions as far as suspension that i could do on my '02 accord coupe v-6. what i'm looking for is a smooth ride like the one i have already, but also able to corner better. i want something where i don't have to buy tons of things and replace a whole lot of things. something simple and that will get the job done. thanks for all input!
Old 06-14-2003, 10:00 PM
jackasssi
Allstar

Get yourself some Eibachs & a set of good shocks. If you want a smooth ride stay with the stock parts & add strut tower braces & larger rear/front sway bars. In most case if you stay above a 2" drop you wont need a camber kit, take it some where that deals with lowered cars & alignments not to pep boys or whatever. Upgrading your rear sway-bar will be the most beneficial compared to strut tower & tie bars. When buying shocks/springs DO NOT buy price, buy QUALITY.
Old 06-14-2003, 11:18 PM
emontoya21

does anyone know where i could look up places that do installation on performance stuff?? i live in houston,tx and am not really familiar with places that do installation of stuff that i need done to my car.
Old 06-14-2003, 11:24 PM
jackasssi
Allstar

Tire Rack may help you locate a installer. They also have great price on tires & suspension parts.
Old 06-15-2003, 02:30 PM
emontoya21

which springs are better?? neuspeed or eibach sportlines? i'm also debating on the shocks to get wether the tokico illumina shocks or the neuspeed koni shocks. any help or opinions would be greatly welcomed!!
Old 06-15-2003, 03:15 PM
carta79
Life after death

Originally posted by emontoya21
which springs are better?? neuspeed or eibach sportlines? i'm also debating on the shocks to get wether the tokico illumina shocks or the neuspeed koni shocks. any help or opinions would be greatly welcomed!!
Both would make excellent setups! My uncle had both setups Neuspeed springs on tokico illuminas and sportlines on illuminas. He liked the neuspeed sports on illuminas and I agreed. If you got the money to spend go with the Neuspeeds on Koni that
$#!T would be suave. Bet you would :sleep: in the car!
Camber and alignment recomended.
Nuespeed anti-roll bars for cornering is like whoa!
Peace!
Old 06-15-2003, 11:45 PM
lilboi

quote:

i'm selling a pair of neuspeed sport springs. Check out my thread. Thanks

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...&threadid=74938