Notices

Bought a camber kit now....

Old 06-12-2003, 07:43 PM
96JdmAccord
Im So JDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought a camber kit now....

My dad bought me a camber kit today out of the blue because I just bought new tires and the camber is killing the tires. So we picked up "Specialty Products Company". I asked the guy if they sqeek. He said no and they are the newest design? And are the best? He said the others are ok but these are nice. Im not sure if he just wanted to get rid of them or not? But have you heard of them at all guys?

I got rear washers and what ever comes in the kit. They are Sprint supsension. He gave them to me for free but wanted 10 bucks? So how are these? I really dont want sqeeking and willing to take them back for quality parts. Thanks
Old 06-12-2003, 10:15 PM
LiLxrAYCeR

i dono about the new ones but i bought my spec prod. kit about 2 years ago... there was a little bit of squeaking but all you gotta do is grease it up and its gone.. :thumbup:
Old 06-13-2003, 03:02 AM
JJJ784
No Soup For You!

i have the sp ones. i don't hear squeaking. easy to install too. =) i think easier than installing an exhaust cuz youdon't have to lay on the floor and stuff. hehe.
Old 06-13-2003, 06:36 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

I have SPC balljoint, so far, they've rated better than others such as sprint, ingalls, etc. for the rear, I bought the bolts and washers myself.
Old 06-13-2003, 06:37 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

btw, you have a good hearted dad. I've been paying for my cars and everything I did to it all by myself since I was 18.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:08 AM
96JdmAccord
Im So JDM

Originally posted by PoohBoi
btw, you have a good hearted dad. I've been paying for my cars and everything I did to it all by myself since I was 18.
Yeah, thanks, I have bought everything for my car also. But I really messed up in the beginning of the year and really improved and I guess he was just being nice and I think now he is really relizing how much I enjoy this car.

Aside from that. cool, I thought I got like a no-name brand or something haha. But I got the rubber ones? So I guess they are suposed to not squeak? Now I was quoted alot to get them installed. Should I try it myself? I have never worked on the suspension myself? I think I think it was like 100 bucks to install them. I know after I do it I have to get a alignment. But from 1-10 how hard was it?