Notices

front fenders

Old 06-09-2003, 06:16 AM
enayce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front fenders

looking for front fenders for a 95 accord (the oem ones are all crunchy )

so what aftermarket ones are available and where is the best places to order them from?

(yes i'm a noob )
Old 06-09-2003, 06:22 AM
jaccordan

I think most aftermarket like that are pretty gay but if you want to check out ebay im sure tey will have everything you want
Old 06-09-2003, 06:24 AM
decibel_dj

aftermarket ones you have only a few options:
carbon fiber one in an OEM look or the Z3 fenders (phase 1 or 2)
the phase 1 you can get in fiberglass or metal depending on where you purchase them. the phase 2 (look way better than phase 1.. just cost more) are in fiberglass only (i havent seen them in metal yet, correct me if wrong though) as for sites just do an online search for "z3 fenders" you'll get a run down of sites.

for me i sold my metal z3's cuz i got tired of seeing every other car with them.. thinking of getting the phase 2 ones if they come out in metal (too many people lean on my car) and i get another aggressive style kit. i dont know the cost now for them but i paid $200 for my metal ones at the time (got a discount) and the fiberglass ones are like $125-150 (depending on store)
Old 06-10-2003, 04:50 AM
iakona
green quarter...

i got a set of metal ones from a 1997 if you're interested...
Old 06-10-2003, 06:09 AM
decibel_dj

i almost forgot you can also get some M series fenders like the ones off the new M3.. they also out on the market (harder to find though)..

JT autobody (and a few others) has the inserts for your fenders you just have to get a shop to cut your fenders, put in the insert, bondo the crap out of it and then paint it.. probably would be cheaper just to get the fender with the gills already in it then have a shop do it