Notices

Newbie needs advice

Old 05-13-2003, 03:25 PM
dmurphy10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie needs advice

My '92 Accord just rolled 150K miles of which 104K I am put on it myself. In that time I have only regular maintence and a distributor, I just love Honda reliability. I have decided against buying anything new right now an to keep my Accord for at least 3 more years.

This in mind I have decided my Accord deserves some updating but I need some advice on what may seem like stupid questions. I have done some searching and found answers to some of my questions but the one below still remain. All replies are welcome.

Rims - Do all 4 bolt Honda rims fit all Hondas with a 4 bolt pattern?

Tire Rec - I am thinking about Michelin X-One's, anyone with experience with these or can offer a better all season tire?

Z3 Fender - I have only been able to find fiberglass ones for the 4th gen Accords, I prefer metal, any experience?

Spoiler - I am having trouble finding a stock looking spoiler as well, any suggestions.

Thanks to everyone in advance.
Old 05-13-2003, 03:44 PM
hype8912
Dr. Klaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rims - NO, Civics have a 4 X 100mm where accords have a 4 X 114.3

Spoiler - Look on ebay, they seem to have factory spoilers painted and un painted
Old 05-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Newbie needs advice

Originally posted by dmurphy10

Rims - Do all 4 bolt Honda rims fit all Hondas with a 4 bolt pattern?
Any of the rims from 4th gen to 6th gen Accord with 4 lug pattern will bolt directly to your car.

Tire Rec - I am thinking about Michelin X-One's, anyone with experience with these or can offer a better all season tire?
I run Kumho Ecstas and love em haven't heard about the X-Ones yet.

Z3 Fender - I have only been able to find fiberglass ones for the 4th gen Accords, I prefer metal, any experience?
Z3 fenders look awful and have horrible fitment compared to factory but are available for your car in metal.

Spoiler - I am having trouble finding a stock looking spoiler as well, any suggestions.
Get a factory wing it is the only one that looks good if you want a wing on your car.