Notices

Hks Drager (rear Section Exhaust)

Old 05-02-2003, 11:04 PM
dreman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hks Drager (rear Section Exhaust)

Hi guys its time for me to get a new exhaust nothing to major, I was thinking of getting a axel back exhaust this time and wanted to know if anyone on the board knows anything about HKS DRAGER Axel Back for the 98-02 4cyl accord. Also has anyone heard the Drager what do you think of it. Since in only a rear section and not a catback how will it sound and feel. I just got rid of my old Tusdo Fireball catback and the $hit was loud as hell. I wont need nothing even close to it. I need a light deep exhaust that is sporty but not ricey if you know what I mean. It also has to more quite then loud also a mid sound range if you would like to say. What would it be like since it's the HKS Drager axelback and not the full catback?

******HKS DRAGER EXAUST FOR SALE ******
Old 05-02-2003, 11:13 PM
I Like JDM
JDM Spec Tuner

I bet its loud..If you want deep and reasonably quiet..A'PEXi WS is the way to go.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:56 AM
akademik

i have a hks super drager on my 96 and it sounds great. but i got to tell you this just the rear section sounds kind of weird. i would recommend buying the rear section and going to a muffler shop and having them put on 2.25" mandrel bent piping fromt the cat back with an inline resonator. i did that and man it made it deep as hell. i have had this exhaust for 4 years now and it is just now starting to sound kind of weird.
Old 05-03-2003, 08:46 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

I don't have the Full Cat back, just the HKS Dragger muffler with 2.5" Piping and my Cat. converter removed. It sounds very loud in a deep tone, I like it. It doesn't roar like Apex'I
Old 05-03-2003, 01:33 PM
dreman

I just seen a 00-01 Lud with the HKS Drager zoom by me today and I have to tell you that thing sound sweet. It's weird that I ask info on the Drager today and I see and hear one for the first time in the same day. It works for me.
Old 05-03-2003, 02:26 PM
AcuraFanatic

Too big of a tip for my tastes, but whatever flots your boat.
Old 05-03-2003, 03:42 PM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

the only bad thing about hks exhausts are that the muffler cans are HUGE. it looks really goofy when strapped onto an accord. it doesn't match the body at all.
Old 05-03-2003, 04:19 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally posted by Eklypse39
the only bad thing about hks exhausts are that the muffler cans are HUGE. it looks really goofy when strapped onto an accord. it doesn't match the body at all.
:werd: Plus I've always just liked the look of the dual tipped muffler anyway.

If I went dual exhaust, then I'd use two "canisters," but for a single give me dual tip...2.5".