I Just Bought...

Old 04-02-2003, 09:53 PM
AadosX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Just Bought...

JDM Knockoff Corners
Novus Plastic Polish (All 3 Stages)
AEM CAI

I'm gonna have fun installing that CAI, and from what I hear, the corners are a pain... yay! The Novus is for my headlights, I'll let you guys know how well it works.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:56 PM
EliteAccord
Banned

In about 1 month... www.autodynamic.com will be coming out with 1 bulb JDM spec amber corners. Modification will be needed.

I will probably get the amber euro from www.rsversion.com instead.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:39 AM
AadosX

So they will look just like JDM ones, but with a peice of amber plastic, like on the Stock USDM corners? I am assuming the amber euro's you speak of are just like euro clear corners but the whole peice of plastic is just amber colored instead of clear.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:50 AM
EliteAccord
Banned

Originally posted by AadosX
So they will look just like JDM ones, but with a peice of amber plastic, like on the Stock USDM corners? I am assuming the amber euro's you speak of are just like euro clear corners but the whole peice of plastic is just amber colored instead of clear.

Yes. From what they tell me which I don't know how accurate their information is either. It'll be the JDM style 1 bulb corners not the black housing version but the clear JDM style 1 bulb corner in all amber. Just like the ones they have for the 92-95 Civic. If they had the black housing amber it would look nice as well like the Accord Euro R.

They said modification will be needed though.

The www.rsversion.com of the corner is basically the euro clear corners but its amber instead just like you described it. I've seen them in person and they are very nice. And at night I can picture them being very bright with two 168 bulbs in it. No modification is needed:thumbup:
Old 04-03-2003, 05:36 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

visioMs h:
Old 04-03-2003, 08:05 PM
AadosX

Is the Amber in those corners... the euro style ones... the exact same color/shinyness as the Amber in the Stock Bumper Lights?
Old 04-03-2003, 09:32 PM
EliteAccord
Banned

Originally posted by AadosX
Is the Amber in those corners... the euro style ones... the exact same color/shinyness as the Amber in the Stock Bumper Lights?
Its hard to tell buts it is a deep amber.