Notices

Odd Electrical Problem...read.

Old 03-30-2003, 11:22 AM
teamlegacy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Odd Electrical Problem...read.

I have a 94 Accord LX. About a week or two ago, I noticed that my door lights and dome lights didn't work. Odd? That same day I also noticed that my corner TURN signals didnt work either, the non-blinking bulbs work. Strange? Ok, well cool those are somewhat related. But wait, my rear defroster doesn't work, is that it? Nope, the intermittent wipers don't work when I spray fluid or when I put it on that setting. Weird? Also, when you turn off your car and don't open to doors, you can still roll up the windows, I can't...

So, I'm leaning towards a blown relay, but can't figure which one. Anyone have any ideas of what the fack went wrong and what it could be? Thanks everyone!
Old 03-30-2003, 02:43 PM
AcuraFanatic

That is ODD to have all of those conk out at once. As a 6th gen. owner, I couldn't help you, but good luck.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:00 PM
teamlegacy

Yeah it is strange. I was like WTF? How are those things at all related. I said to myself, "There's no way in hell that all of those things SEPARATE power connections died, shorted, etc. So it MUST be a relay". So that's where I stand, asking for advice.